The Director of Foster Care Recruitment is responsible to the Administrator of Program Support Services for overseeing and carrying out the functions of the agency in recruiting mentors and foster parents to work with children placed within the agency. Specific duties may vary from time to time.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field with a minimum of three years of experience in recruitment and/or foster care services.
- Minimum of one-year supervisory experience.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Competent presenter in public forums, have excellent communication skills, have a basic understanding of marketing/sales, be willing to be creative and innovative in their approach to recruitment and have prior experience in child-welfare.
- Able to operate and have access to a car for the travel requirements of the job.
- Regular travel required between Greeneville, Tri-Cities and Knoxville.
- Available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends for recruitment activities.
- Certified trainer for TN Key (Knowledge Empowers You) is preferred.
Holston Home for Children offers a robust benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
Please send your resume to Careers@HolstonHome.org