We ask that you join us in prayer over the following prayer requests from our youth-
- I pray that I will get all my stuff done and do what I’m supposed to do and go home. I pray for healthy relationships and that I keep a smile through all this hard stuff. I pray that I surround myself with the right people. I pray that my little sisters and brother don’t ever have to go through what I have gone through. I pray someone will love me for me and not just for my body and looks. I pray that this year is my year to shine.
- Dear God this past week has been very rough, I’ve been praying every night that everything gets better I will go home soon. God I’m so sorry for the way I’ve been acting lately. I will do everything to change.
- God you are amazing! Thank You for the people you have put in my life and I promise to keep following you. Every day my faith gets stronger and stronger. God you’re the best thing to ever happen to me.
- Dear God, I thank you for everything you have done for me. I know I’m not the greatest but you make me great. I don’t know how I could do this without you.
- Lord, I need you more than anything right now… I feel broken more every day. I know I wasn’t ready to be a mother but it’s really getting to me right now… please give me strength…I need strength more than anything at this moment…I pray for my momma and my mamaw and my baby girl…and my self-esteem.
Please continue to pray for the youth and families that we serve. We also ask that you remember our staff and their families in your prayers as well.
“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8: 28